Monday, October 4, 2010

Paul Wall and Chamillionaire Get Ya Mind Correct

Paul Wall and Chamillionaire : Get Ya Mind Correct
Artist: Paul Wall and Chamillionaire
Album: Get Ya Mind Correct
Year: 2002
Genre: Rap: Hip-Hop
Tracks: 17
Download:
Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Get Ya Mind Correct
Mixtape MessiahKing Koopa
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - My Money Gets Jealous.mp3 3:37
2Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - N Luv Wit My Money.mp3 4:15
3Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Thinkin' Thoed.mp3 3:46
4Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Skit.mp3 0:58
5Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Falsifying.mp3 4:17
6Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - U Owe Me.mp3 3:22
7Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Skit.mp3 0:08
8Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - The Other Day.mp3 4:11
9Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Game Over.mp3 4:10
10Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - I Wanna Get.mp3 3:27
11Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Balla Talk II.mp3 4:20
12Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Go Grind.mp3 4:03
13Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Skit.mp3 0:26
14Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Luv N My Life.mp3 3:27
15Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - U Already Know.mp3 3:26
16Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Play Dirty.mp3 4:05
17Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Outro.mp3 0:22
Chamillionaire Paul Wall-N Luv Wit My Money

chamillionaire slideshow

Chamillionaire ft.Paul Wall "Falsifying"

This is A HOT classic track by chamillionaire and paul wall this is from the album "Get Ya Mind Correct" make sure you go to www.djkillawali.8m.com

Paul Wall & Chamillionaire-The Other Day

One of the best tracks off Get Ya Mind Correct

Diamonds Exposed - Paul Wall Feat. Chamillionaire & Lil Keke

tha iceman nd koopa rate & comment lyrics below [Paul Wall talkin] I'm comin down, I'm bangin screw Lookin good, Feelin good [Chorus] You know i'ma crawl slow Popped up sittin on my swangas & 4 Blockin all hatas with my gucci shades on I'ma stay playa, you know playas get chose So when I come through I got my diamonds exposed I'm comin down, crawlin slow[4x] I got my diamonds exposed [Verse 1.Paul Wall] Well it's that grain gripper That hold the throne I'm straight up outta dat third coast I split cigars, and pour the bars So pop tha seal Let's take a toast I stunt the most, i'm still holdin My paint wet, and the streets soakin I'm runnin diamonds like James Loney With the top down & windows open Posted up just like Durant On South Lee with big mix My partner Black got 2 chicks thats turnig tricks & work for tips Staynin lit since I was six With ice grill and diamond lips So boy im about to pull Alboricks[?] Now watch your step, my paint drips I'm dueced up in Seirra Mist My bass loud, and i'm crawlin slow I'm draped up, yea that's fasho Them karot stones they make me glow I'm slamin do's, and i'm sitting low I been in the game since 94 I'm gettin dough, my pockets fat In all black, just like the crow Where tha hoe's, where that drink Where tha money, I need that bank Come up of out that, cash my dogg I'm bout that bread, you think I ain't I'm a country boy from South Texas Better known as the land of the trill I'm tippin 4's, and i'm flippin hoe's And i'm comin down wit ...


Download Paul Wall and Chamillionaire - Get Ya Mind Correct

[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment