Friday, September 10, 2010

Carol Duboc With All That I Am

Carol Duboc : With All That I Am
Artist: Carol Duboc
Album: With All That I Am
Year: 2001
Genre: Jazz
Tracks: 12
Download:
Carol Duboc - With All That I Am
Carol Duboc's new release, "Burt Bacharach Songbook" featuring three time Grammy nominee Hubert Laws on the Flute, promises to become a Jazz classic for the ages. After moving back to her hometown of Kansas City, from Los Angeles in 2008, recording a collection of Burt Bacharach hits seemed a natural fit for Carol. Both Carol and Burt claim Kansas City as their birthplace and as a songwriter herself, Carol has always admired the writing talents of Mr. Bacharach and his partner Hal David.
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1Carol Duboc - All I Need.mp3 4:04
2Carol Duboc - Back There.mp3 5:16
3Carol Duboc - For You.mp3 4:36
4Carol Duboc - Get Around.mp3 4:36
5Carol Duboc - I Wanna Know.mp3 4:19
6Carol Duboc - Moody.mp3 4:06
7Carol Duboc - My Inspiration.mp3 4:16
8Carol Duboc - Open My Heart.mp3 5:03
9Carol Duboc - Second Nature.mp3 4:33
10Carol Duboc - Soon.mp3 4:29
11Carol Duboc - The Promise.mp3 4:31
12Carol Duboc - With All That I Am.mp3 7:20
Carol Duboc - Walk on by

Carol Duboc - Walk on by Lyrics; If you see me walking down the street And I start to cry each time we meet Walk on by, walk on by Make believe That you don't see the tears Just let me grieve In private cause each time I see you I break down and cry And walk on by walk on by walk on by I just cant get over losing you And so if I seem broken and blue Walk on by, walk on by Foolish pride Is all that I have left So let me hide The tears and the sadness you gave me When you said goodbye Walk on by walk on by walk by (dont stop) Go ahead and walk on by Donít stop just walk on by Walk on by, walk on by Foolish pride Is all that I have left So let me hide The tears and the sadness you gave me When you said goodbye Walk on by And walk on by Go ahead and walk on by Donít stop just walk on by

Carol Duboc - Burt Bacharach Songbook Previews

These are the previews of this 12-Track Album "Burt Bacharach Songbook" which was released worldwide on Aug. 18, 2009... After vocalist Carol Duboc moved back to her hometown of Kansas City in 2008 she decided to honor Burt Bacharach, who was also born there, with this tribute record. Joining Carol is three time Grammy nominee Hubert Laws on flute along with her regular group of guitarist Danny Embry (Sergio Mendes), bassist Bob Bowman (Freddie Hubbard) and pianist Joe Cartwright (Mel Torme). Her writing and arranging success has included, among other things, the song This Word is All on Patti LaBelle's gold CD Gems, as well as the title cut, Precious, on Chante Moore's Gold CD. Carol also penned the hit single Never Do You Wrong for Stephanie Mills, and the song That Boy on Jade's Jade To The Max CD, which attained Platinum status....

Sunny

Carol Duboc sings "Sunny" from her Album "All of You"

Carol Duboc - Baby Talk

Ladies' Jazz Vol. 5 (2009)


Download Carol Duboc - With All That I Am

[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment