Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jon Foreman Fall - EP

Jon Foreman : Fall - EP
Artist: Jon Foreman
Album: Fall - EP
Year: 2007
Genre: Rock
Tracks: 6
Download:
Jon Foreman - Fall - EP
Jonathan Mark Foreman (born October 22, 1976) is the lead singer and guitarist of the alternative rock band Switchfoot. He writes or cowrites the lyrics for all of Switchfoot's songs.Jon Foreman has released four conceptual EPs as a solo artist: "Fall" & "Winter" (2007) "Spring""Summer" (2008)They are introspective albums and very personal. Later on in 2008 and 2009 he began touring churches. He also has a side project; Fiction Familywith Sean Watkins from Nickel Creek.
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1.) Jon Foreman - The Cure for Pain.mp3 4:45
2.) Jon Foreman - Southbound Train.mp3 4:15
3.) Jon Foreman - Lord, Save Me from Myself.mp3 3:03
4.) Jon Foreman - Equally Skilled.mp3 4:55
5.) Jon Foreman - The Moon Is a Magnet.mp3 1:54
6.) Jon Foreman - My Love Goes Free.mp3 3:07
Jon Foreman - Your Love Is Strong

From the Spring Ep www.ondarock.it Interview with Jon Foreman: www.ondarock.it Heavenly Father, you always amaze me Let your kingdom come in my world and in my life Give me the food I need to live through today And forgive me as I forgive the people that wrong me Lead me far from temptation Deliver me from the evil one I look out the window the birds are composing Not a note is out of tune or out of place I walk to the meadow and stare at the flowers Better dressed than any girl on her wedding day So why do I worry? Why do I freak out? God knows what I need You know what I need Your love is Your love is Your love is strong Your love is Your love is Your love is strong Your love is Your love is Your love is strong The kingdom of the heavens is now advancing Invade my heart, invade this broken town The kingdom of the Heavens is buried treasure Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found? Two things you told me That you are strong And you love me Yes, you love me Your love is Your love is Your love is strong Your love is Your love is Your love is strong Your love is Your love is Your love is strong Your love is Your love is Your love is strong Our God in Heaven Hallowed be thy name Above all names Your kingdom come Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven Give us today our daily bread Forgive us weary sinners Keep us far away from our vices And deliver us from these prisons

Jon Foreman - The House Of God, Forever

From the Summer Ep www.ondarock.it Interview with Jon Foreman: www.ondarock.it God is my shepherd I won't be wanting I won't be wanting He makes me rest In fields of green With quite streams Even though I walk Through the valley Of death and dying I will not fear 'Cause you are with me You are with me Your shepherd staff Comforts me You are my feast In the presence of enemy Surely goodness Follow me Follow me In the house of God, forever God is my shepherd I won't be wanting I won't be wanting He makes me rest In fields of green Like quiet streams Even while I'm walking Through the valley Of death and dying I will not fear 'Cause you are with me You're always with me Your shepherd staff Comforts me You are my feast In the presence of enemy Surely goodness Follow me Follow me In the house of God, forever In the house of God, forever In the house of God, forever

The Cure For Pain

First song off of Jon Foreman's EP, Fall.

Switchfoot Unplugged 2008

Singer and guitarist Jon Foreman of Switchfoot talks about the art of writing songs in this program presented by the Writer's Symposium by the Sea at Point Loma Nazarene University. Series: "Writer's Symposium By The Sea" [3/2008] [Humanities] [Arts and Music] [Show ID: 13983]


Download Jon Foreman - Fall - EP

[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment