Friday, June 25, 2010

Dj Unk Walk It Out Tbohiphop

Coming from the Westside of the ATL, Unk is the multi-talented DJ / MC who has rocked High School jams, clubs and mixtapes.He now has a hot, club single titled Walk it Out, produced by DJ Montay & Top Quality Productions, that is blazin on radio and in clubs all over the Southeast.Unk built his rep by rocking metro High School parties and jams.I got started DJing in High school, I went to Doulass, the same school T.I. went to... I DJd at all of the High Schools in Atlanta--Southwest Dekalb, Mays, Washington, Grady, Therrell, Avondale, you name it, he explains.

Download Dj Unk Mp3 Albums

. I DJd at all of the High Schools in Atlanta--Southwest Dekalb, Mays, Washington, Grady, Therrell, Avondale, you name it, he explains. In 2000, Unk hooked up with DJ Montay of the Big Oomp Camp and soon became the newest member of the Oomp Camp. Montay helped show me some of the ropes; also DJ Jelly, MC Assault and Big Oomp. . I wouldnt be where I am today without those guys says Unk. In 2005, Unk got national exposure on BET Style with Big Tigger & Melissa Ford, DJing at the Grand Opening of Club Crucial, (which is owned by T. I. ), located a few doors down from the legendary club westside The Pool Palace. What makes Unk stand out from the pack of one-dimensional mixtape DJs is that he can rap, write and co-produce songs. He co-wrote the song Suckas come and try me on Franchises top-selling Billboard smash album

No comments:

Post a Comment