Monday, January 19, 2009

My Awesome Mixtape Songs of Sadness, Songs of happiness

My Awesome Mixtape : Songs of Sadness, Songs of happiness
Artist: My Awesome Mixtape
Album: Songs of Sadness, Songs of happiness
Year: 2007
Genre: Indie
Tracks: 4
Download:
My Awesome Mixtape - Songs of Sadness, Songs of happiness
My Awesome Mixtape (comprised of Maolo, Mancho, Fede, Skaglia, and Sollo) are an Italian indie pop group whose squinchy, computerized tunes, heartfelt lyrics, and felt heart pins -- fastened to the shirt of each member in the band -- nodded to acts like the Suburban Kids with Biblical Names, I'm from Barcelona, and the Robot Ate Me. The group's debut album, My Lonely and Sad Waterloo, was released on the Italian label My Honey Records in the summer of 2007.
MP3 Download Music - Digital Music Downloads
1.) My Awesome Mixtape - Amiga.mp3 3:06
2.) My Awesome Mixtape - Sara Taylor.mp3 2:45
3.) My Awesome Mixtape - The Giant Squid.mp3 2:35
4.) My Awesome Mixtape - The Painter and the Anthropologist.mp3 3:40
{video_out}

Download My Awesome Mixtape - Songs of Sadness, Songs of happiness

[...]

Other Albums

My Awesome Mixtape : 2007 My Lonely And Sad WaterlooMy Awesome Mixtape
2007 My Lonely And Sad Waterloo

No comments:

Post a Comment